Introduction to Unit Tests
- Why unit tests are important
- The role unit tests play in the software development process
- Five questions every unit test must answer (with a template you can use for your own test)
- How to use unit tests to plan module APIs
- Why it’s important to write tests first
- How you can use GitHub and Travis-CI to run tests automatically for pull requests
You’ll build two utility libraries in the process. One that produces an array of numbers in a given range, and one that produces a generator function that yields numbers in a given range. You’ll write tests for each feature before implementing it. Enjoy!
Free for members. Get started now.
If you’re not a member yet, check out the Lifetime Access Pass. You’ll get access to all materials, including all future materials, for life.